Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
In very little time, Binance has become the no. 1 global crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Coordinate and handle customer complaint issues, and reture visit customers regularly.
- Solve customer complaint issues, and make analysis report.
- Optimize customer complaint process and improve service quality.
- Handle unpredictable emergency.
- Other missions assigned by superior.
- At least one year experiences in independently handling sensitive and high priority cases as well as dealing with internal escalations,preferably in finance industry or E-commerce.
- Excellent judgment in complicated situations, including effective communication, independent problem solving and rich complaint handling experiences.
- Excellent listening、speaking、reading、writing skills，Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Confident、articulate、Hardworking and passionate.
- Good computer skills – familiar with the use of a PC, proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Office, Word, Excel,PPT.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire