The Customer Success Senior Manager plays a key role within the RippleNet organization by focusing on the success of receiving financial institutions on RippleNet. The SPSM will focus on deepening customer relationships by scaling volume with existing connections, connecting to additional qualified senders, and upselling / cross-selling new products and services.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop a deep understanding of each customer’s organization, culture, internal constituents, aspirations, and needs to build highly impactful relationships with key executives and decision-makers – in addition to identifying aspects of Ripple’s engagement and advocacy that need to be strengthened
- Understand customer’s specific needs and commercial targets which can be impacted by Ripple (e.g., market-share growth, cost reduction, risk reduction, revenue growth, margin protection, etc.)
- Develop strategic account plans focused on a connection pipeline and maintenance of extraordinary performance quality among receiving financial institutions
- Lead all aspects of customer-facing delivery responsibilities for both business and technical work-streams in conjunction with Ripple’s Customer and Partner Engineering (CP) team
- Lead in an engaged, hands-on way, using tactical task management to drive shared initiatives and creatively solve complex business and operational issues which may be inhibiting customer adoption and full utilization of RippleNet
- Build alignment among stakeholders and escalate decisions as required through formal and informal communication
- Become a thought-leader among customers, enabling them to better exploit the potential of Ripple and participate in the development of new and ground-breaking applications
- Be the voice of Ripple’s customers within the Ripple organization, ensuring that feedback and insights gained are proactively disseminated, inculcated, and acted upon by Ripple
- Work with Partner Success Directors (who represent receiving financial institutions) as necessary to resolve bi-party issues
- Drive strong collaboration across virtual execution teams composed of several Ripple functions (e.g., Product, CP, Sales, Business Development, Finance, Marketing, and Legal) and our customers’ project and business teams.
WHAT WE WANT:
- 10+ years of experience working with enterprise customers on the adoption of new technology and/or transformational business changes. Experience defining enterprise-level payment solutions consistent with product vision (e.g., SOA, application integration, API design and management)
- Prior experience working for a FinTech or start-up/disruptor organization preferred
- Knowledge of payment industry data standards (e.g., ISO20022, domestic ACH schemes, SWIFT, etc.)
- Proven understanding of multi-stakeholder management in complex environments
- Experience in developing and launching modern, complex business solutions involving innovative technology and B2B relationships
- High energy, and gravitas – ability to instill confidence and enthusiasm in others
- Excellence in building and maintaining relationships among cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in coaching others. Ability to consult, motivate and inspire others to achieve exciting goals by leading through example
- Out-of-the-box thinker, client advocate – a doer, not just a thinker
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in Bangalore, Dubai, Dublin, London, Miami, Mumbai, New York, Reykjavík, San Francisco, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Toronto, and Washington, D.C.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.