Paxos has historically served primarily institutional and high transaction volume customers. We have been able to provide solid, personalized customer service with limited investment in internal processes and tools since we serve a niche customer base with a very narrow set of products and services.
This past year, Paxos has grown significantly in our customer set, the usage of our products as well as in the breadth and depth of our offerings. Our business is much more complex than it’s ever been, and the market has also matured quite a bit, with increasing competition for the products and services that we provide. With greater competition, and a more diversified customer base, it’s more important than ever for us to focus on Customer Success and improve every customer interaction.
In order to help us support and scale our existing and future products, we are looking for a Director, Customer Success to join us and lead this initiative. The Director of Customer Success will define the way we think about Customer Success, establish scalable, global Customer Success operations and ensure Paxos will continue to lead the industry in this area. They will be obsessive about the customer experience and help reinforce our customer-first mindset and culture.
This is an exciting role that will lead Customer Success globally across the Company’s products and services, and directly engage with our customers to build a strategic vision for the Paxos user experience. The Director will work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Operations, Compliance and other teams in the business.
What you will do:
- Build a standard, unified, global Customer Success Function, working cross-functionally to integrate and engage stakeholders
- Quickly learn our business and identify ways we can improve our existing onboarding, customer support, and account management processes. Create a plan to roll out these improvements
- Oversee team members and ensure appropriate staffing, talent management, acquisition, and SME development
- Enhance the Customer Success operating and engagement model using industry insights and business metrics
- Provide business insights to senior stakeholders; use data to help drive decision-making around Relationship Management and building scale
- Help define a strategic vision for technology automation and manage implementations
The work that you do will have a huge impact on Paxos’ goals and bottom line. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company and help build from the ground up.
What you need to have:
- At least ten years of experience in a Customer Success and or Customer Operations role; with three of these years in a team management capacity
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication / presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in creating scalable, repeatable processes
- Ability to work in ambiguity, quickly pivot, and apply a proactive approach to Customer Success
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder engagement
- Analytical mindset and experience working with multiple, disparate data sets (for both qualitative and quantitative analyses)
- Ability to provide meaningful insights through customer segmentation and ROI analyses
- Knowledge of industry best practices and emerging trends
- Passion for customer relationship-building, and the ability to prioritize accordingly
- Natural inclination towards re-engineering and technology initiatives
Other than these qualifications, we’re hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can’t wait to join an amazing team!
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.