Customer Support at Chainalysis is a globally distributed team dedicated to empowering our customers. Every day we help push forward our company’s goals of increasing product engagement and reducing customer churn. We strive to make our service a Sales differentiator by earning a reputation of unmatched excellence in the industry.
The Customer Support Specialist is someone who enjoys helping people solve tricky technical problems. You love interacting with people on a daily basis to help them learn how to use Chainalysis products that solve crucial challenges in their own jobs. You are a self-starter who loves keeping up on the latest industry and technology trends and sharing that knowledge with others. You value teamwork and collaboration. You treat mistakes as learning opportunities for yourself and others. You want to be a part of a team that our customers and coworkers depend on every single day.
Within a year you are successful if…
- You confidently answer advanced product usage and technical questions across our product suite
- You know and proactively engage with the various customer profiles that make up our customer base
- You can seamlessly switch from reactive inbound support requests via email, chat, and phone channels to proactive outreach for new and existing customers
- You have helped our Engineering team squash bugs and add features based on customer feedback.
- You document new policies and work to ensure the internal knowledge base is up-to-date for your global team
A background like this helps:
- Technical support experience on a digital or software product
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, SaaS software solutions
- Experience working in Zendesk or an equivalent Customer Support platform is a plus
- Experience working with Confluence, Jira, GSuite, Slack, PagerDuty, StatusPage
- Experience working cross functionally with Customer Success, Engineering, Product, Sales, etc.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and verbal English language skills
- Bonus if you have experience with incident management
- Proven ability to manage competing tasks, set priorities, and follow up on client requests in a fast-paced environment
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying (and what they mean)
- Prior working experience in the cryptocurrency or blockchain space is a huge plus