CoinTracker makes cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance simple. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets. Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some things we’re proud of:
📈 3% of all global cryptocurrency assets are tracked on CoinTracker ($50B daily)
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, OpenSea, and other industry leaders
💼 Venture-backed by Accel, Y Combinator, and other top investors
Learn more about our mission, culture, and hiring process.
Join our tight-knit early-stage distributed team that thrives on interesting technical challenges and building magical products that improve people’s lives. As the founding Customer Success Manager at CoinTracker, you will be the trusted advisor for some of our largest customers. You will define the strategy for our VIP concierge service and account management efforts. As our eyes and ears in the field, you will find new use cases and help our customers solve their most pressing problems. You will be a highly visible product expert in CoinTracker’s offerings, learning, knowing, and teaching how to work with and leverage our latest solutions.
- Build out a framework for providing delightful, white-glove experiences to strategic CoinTracker clients
- Develop new and existing relationships to drive adoption and retention of CoinTracker’s products
- Work directly with clients to understand their goals and motivations, and deliver empathetic resolutions to product and technical needs
- Work with our partners to understand their highest priority customers
- Collaborate with our internal engineering, design, product, and partnership teams to inform the product roadmap
Some of the skills we’re excited about
- Customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy
- A background working with VIP or high net worth individuals
- A passion for personal finance and investing
We’re looking for someone who
- Is excited to build out their own vertical in a high-energy organization
- Loves to experiment, iterate and learn rapidly
- Enjoys building relationships with clients and ensuring their success
- Is passionate about cryptocurrency or other technology helping to bridge gaps in financial equity and prosperity
- Is productive, resourceful, and an effective problem solver
- Thrives in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity
- Works effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT