Securitize is an innovative global fintech company focused on digitizing assets on the blockchain. We are the industry-leading digital securities issuance and compliance platform, and our clientele reflect a vast range of asset classes from uniquely impassioned companies. From our inception in November 2017, we’ve been thrilled to watch the effect that blockchain technologies have had on the financial industry, and this movement is anything but slowing down. With offices in San Francisco, New York City, Tel Aviv, and London, we are constantly looking to expand our diverse team with the top talent from both the traditional finance and burgeoning blockchain industries. If you’re passionate and curious about the impact this groundbreaking technology is having on the financial services industry, we want to hear from you.
Securitize is hiring a Customer Success Manager to manage the successful onboarding and long term success of Securitize Clients. The Customer Success Manager is a client-facing role delivering onboarding, training, ongoing support and best practices. You will partner with Sales to ensure a successful handoff of our Clients and collaborate with implementation to ensure the successful launch of the Securitize platform.
You will succeed in this position if you thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy rolling up your sleeves and have the experience to deal with ambiguity. Negotiating and influencing internal and external stakeholders comes easy to you and our customer’s success is your highest priority.
- Facilitate successful onboarding of new customers and ensure their project is on track
- Understand and explain how features within the platform relate to customer needs
- Optimize the Customer Success Journey and contribute to overall process improvements
- Develop deep knowledge of the Securitize platform with the ability to share and discuss product features and workarounds
- Contribute to knowledge base content shared with external Clients and Partners
- Ensure customer usage across each Company runs at an optimal level of performance
- Build relationships at all organizational levels to promote high levels of adoption
- 4 – 6 years experience in Customer Success at a high velocity SaaS company
- Experience in a client-facing role at a software company
- Aptitude for managing multiple customer projects across various industries
- Proven track record of project management and facilitating technically complex projects
- High degree of technical aptitude
- Experience working with bug tracking systems
- Experience in a consulting firm or customer-facing role at a fintech company
- B.A. or B.S. preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 20%