The Stellar Development Foundation is hiring a Customer Success Manager to lead customer success for our new product, Vibrant, a dollar savings app for non-US markets. This app gives people in countries with unstable local currencies a safe haven—a place to store savings and shelter against economic upheaval.
You will own our complete customer success vertical, starting in Argentina. You will be the user advocate—ensuring users have access to the knowledge and support they need and handling their inquiries quickly and professionally. We are looking for someone passionate about managing high-quality customer experience, and who is looking for an opportunity to help build a CS infrastructure.
In this position, you will:
- Work closely with the user to ensure every aspect of their experience is handled efficiently, successfully, and always putting customers’ needs first
- Identify common user challenges, bugs, and feature requests
- Work across product, engineering, and marketing teams to advocate for the user
- Drive improvements in customer success across all channels, including customer reviews and testimonials
- Develop CS metrics and analytics to measure customer satisfaction
- Own the help center, maintaining and growing content as new features are added
- Build out a CS team as CS needs grow, training and mentoring new team members
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role (consumer-focused customer success, account management, or sales role)
- Spanish fluency required
- Mastery of CS software such as Zendesk
- Self-motivated, dedicated teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships
- “Continuous improvement” mindset
- Highly professional demeanor under pressure
- Creative problem solving under pressure when working through customer issues
- Ability to work mostly normal business hours in UTC−03:00 or UTC−04:00 time zones
Stellar is a decentralized, fast, scalable, and uniquely sustainable network for financial products and services. It is both a cross-currency transaction system and a platform for digital asset issuance, designed to connect the world’s financial infrastructure. Dozens of financial institutions worldwide issue assets and settle payments on the Stellar network, which has grown to over 4 million accounts.
About the Stellar Development Foundation
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is a non-profit organization that supports the development and growth of Stellar, an open-source network that connects the world’s financial infrastructure. Founded in 2014, the Foundation helps maintain Stellar’s codebase, supports the technical and business communities building on the network, and serves as a voice to regulators and institutions. The Foundation seeks to create equitable access to the global financial system, using the Stellar network to unlock the world’s economic potential through blockchain technology.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.