Bitcoin.com is the industry leader in providing tools and services to bring sound money to the entire world and is currently seeking a Customer Support Agent to join our expanding global team.
Working under the guidance of our Head of Global Support, this role requires the ability to work at a laser fast pace on resolving customer issues, while providing the best customer experience. You should have a pulse on one of the fastest industries in existence, providing our customers with the most engaging experience aligned with the Bitcoin.com brand.
The position will require the successful candidate to work inter-departmentally across Marketing, Product Management, Design, News, Finance, and Developer teams.
- Work with the support team to provide an exceptional, world-class customer experience
- Execute resolution of ticket volume at a level of excellence
- Report to Global Head of Support with regular issues
- Collaborate with support team as-needed
- You possess and manage a superior level of task management abilities
- Work with in-house Support technology
- Follow Support best practices and communicate with the team on new ideas
- 2+ years in a customer support role
- Especially if worked with simple ticket systems (zendesk, freshdesk, etc.) and high-load ticket volume
- Must be able to work weekends
- The ability to do recurring tasks on a daily basis, even if they take up to 100% of the time (referring to tickets)
- Strong writing English skills and at least conversational spoken English
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Communicates exceptionally well in both written and verbal English
- Experience working with conversion funnels
Nice To Have:
- Working in a blockchain, cryptocurrency or digital assets environment
- A plus if was involved in content writing or community management
- A plus if was involved in a gaming business
- Has worked with JIRA
- Basic understanding of cryptocurrency terminology (TX, BTC, etc.)
We are serious about what we do, but more importantly, we have a lot of fun doing it. Our modern work culture is on the cutting-edge of technology, marketing, operations, and FinTech. To match the nature of the decentralized currency revolution, we too have designed our workplace to be a globally distributed force, and have created work experiences based on transparency, productivity, trust, and passion.
- Paid in cryptocurrency
- Gym/Wellness program
- Health Insurance Reimbursements