Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
We’re seeking a collaborative, organized, customer focused, and independent go-getter to join us as Customer Support Representative. You will be part of a small team of like-minded individuals who think the customer is king. This will be a full-time, 100% remote position – you can work from anywhere around the GMT time zone/ between UTC-2 and -5!
As a Customer Support Representative, you will be supporting customers globally. English fluency is, therefore, required, and additional language(s) is (are) a plus.
Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers. We’re known for our fast responses to users, a positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions for the people who chose to use Xapo’s products and services. We aim to provide top-notch support, so we will be expecting you to be quick on your feet, proactive, and an absolute team player.
- Responding to customer inquiries by directing them to the website, FAQs, appropriate personnel, etc.
- Onboarding and monitoring customer accounts, including debit card transactions, bitcoin transfers, etc.
- Addressing customers in a professional, respectful and friendly manner.
- Taking ownership of customer issues, following up on outstanding requests, and escalating issues when necessary.
Most of the questions you will have to answer are included here http://support.xapo.com/.
- 2+ years of previous experience in customer support, ideally remote support, chat, and email.
- Proficient level of English and, ideally, another additional language (i.e., Portuguese, Spanish, German, or French).
- Ideally, have previous experience working in the fintech industry.
- Experience with CRMs, Jira, Confluence and Slack nice to have.
- Flexibility to work at least 1 day of the weekend.
- Knowledge of bitcoin is a big plus.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We founded Xapo to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, we developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Now, we’re bringing our expertise to all facets of our users’ finances. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve more options, more control, and more peace of mind where our money is concerned.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation of Xapo – it allows us to create products that cater to clients around the world.