The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, while creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs.
To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
The Cybersecurity Operations Manager manages day-to-day Cybersecurity operations and assists in implementing new cybersecurity technologies and practices using industry best practices and manages cyber risk to protect the company, customers and employees.
- Undertake security event and incident response activities and escalates to the CISO if needed
- Identify and analyses security issues across multiple environments, assessing if/how they will affect the network and operating environment, participating in end-to-end remediation and risk management.
- Responds to IT Security Incidents, performing work across multiple environments as required, in accordance with policy and procedure, taking ownership of accountability for response to those incidents allocated to the officer.
- Assess cyber security vulnerabilities in the environment, analyzing risk and contributing ideas to remediation strategies.
- Contributes to the full range of corporate IT, information management and IT security support tasks (e.g., audit and event log interrogation) to ensure minimum
- Develop, maintain and Oversights security related processes (identity and access management, backup and restore, assets protection, cloud security, etc.)
- Undertake security audit activities over multiple environments, in accordance with an audit schedule.
- Contribute to the delivery of multiple cyber security focused projects
- Create and distribute technical cybersecurity related reports to a wide range of internal and customer stakeholders
- Act as the on-call security contact for after-hours security incidents where required.
- Cybersecurity professional with a minimum of 4/5 years of experience in the field
- Skills in cloud AWS security,
- Experience managing different cybersecurity processes, managing complex technology environments, and managing teams and vendors
- Proactive, with high integrity
- Capable of communicating with other business areas
Nice to have:
- Certification in AWS is a plus