Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
We are looking for a DAO Marketing Coordinator, with a strong knowledge and curiosity in the Web3, who understands and is able to design web2 and web3 marketing strategies.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will work with the DAO Team in defining and implementing DAO marketing strategies and coordination of social managers.
- You will work with the DAO team to design and implement our marketing initiatives. You must already have experience in building and running web3 marketing campaigns
- Manage all marketing requirements for the DAO team and ensure alignment with all internal stakeholders
- Work with the DAO team, community managers and cohorts to promote education-based content on how communities, DAOs, projects, startups, internet companies and enterprises can leverage blockchain for posting content on various platforms to spread awareness.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear & a consistent way that resonates with our vision and motivates our target users & community
- Excellent understanding of the Web2, Web3 and DAO space
- Great marketing skills with Web2 and Web3 tech startups, preferably with DAOs
- Verifiable track record of management of social channels and campaigns in Web3
- Exceptional communication, analytical and writing skills.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.