The Arbitrum Foundation is an organisation based in the Cayman Islands that is tasked with developing and nurturing the Arbitrum ecosystem. This includes Arbitrum One, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum’s security and Arbitrum Nova, which allows for ultra-low cost fees by leveraging AnyTrust technology making it ideal for Social and Gaming applications.
Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling.
Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
As an Operation Coordinator, you will play a vital role in ensuring the efficient and coordinated operation on projects between the Arbitrum Foundation and the Arbitrum DAO. Your responsibilities will span various areas, from day-to-day interaction with members of the Arbitrum DAO, operational support and project management, enabling the Arbitrum Foundation to support proposals approved by the Arbitrum DAO.
- Project Management:
- Track progress of work performed by the Arbitrum Foundation in relation to a requested service by the Arbitrum DAO,
- Collaborate with the Arbitrum Foundation’s DAO Relations Lead and other team members to optimize processes.
- Communication and Collaboration:
- Work with the Arbitrum Foundation’s community team to amplify governance discussion and proposals to delegates, ensuring maximum awareness,
- Promote community engagement and participation for DAO-related activities.
- Documentation and Recordkeeping: Maintain up-to-date records of governance proposals, discussions, votes and decisions,
- Help the legal team with processes in relation to grant agreements, legal contracts and compliance tasks.
- Prior experience in coordinating operations for a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) or similar roles in the blockchain industry.
- A good understanding of blockchain technology.e.ogy, Ethereum, and Layer 2 scaling solutions (familiarity with Arbitrum is a plus).
- Strong organizational and project management skills with attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, for community engagement and coordination.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and adapt to a dynamic remote work environment.
At the Arbitrum Foundation, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.