Algorand is looking for a Data Analyst to be the reporting and visualization master for a set of products dedicated to providing blockchain-based insights for internal and external customers. This person will be an integral member of a new, lean Data Analytics team. This is an opportunity to be at the genesis of a brand new analytics arm of Product that will shape the future of Data and Analytics at Algorand.
This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies and has a passion for building products that will serve millions of users. You will be working on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies. Our state-of-the-art headquarters is located in Boston, Mass. and has been updated with all of the latest safety features. While we love to work with New England talent and/or relocate people to the area; we are equally happy to consider candidates across the United States for remote opportunities.
This Job is For You if You’re:
- Excited about solving complex data problems
- Passionate about blockchain technology and/or cryptocurrency
- Adept at listening and adjusting solutions as user needs evolve
- Interested in remote and in-office flexibility
- Delivers data dashboards and internal reports to internal customers
- Generates an internal dashboard for business metrics and KPIs
- Works closely with data scientists to translate metrics from R&D to production
- Develops KPIs and metrics for new blockchain-based businesses and strategic ecosystem partnerships
- Is a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
- 3+ years of experience in data, reporting, analytical problem solving
- Experience with SQL, Python, and/or other prototyping languages
- Experience using data visualization and dashboarding tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- Strong visual communicator with ability to tailor reports to different audiences (both technical and non-technical)
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Finance, or other relevant analytical field
- Experience and understanding of statistical analysis (experimentation logic and biases, hypothesis testing, probability, prevalence measurement, regressions)
- Ability to make impactful presentations
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders globally
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and crypto markets
- Embraces ambiguity and has experience synthesizing data across diverse contexts
Algorand is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation during the interview process, please advise your recruiter. Our compensation package is generous, including a competitive cash compensation and an equity position in the organization. Our benefits programs are top tier, with 99.99% of benefits premiums for our Employees and their families paid for by the Company.