Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In less than a decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1200 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
Do you want to change the world? Kraken is a market leader in one of the most innovative and fastest growing industries on the planet. As the Brand Data & Analytics Manager you will have the opportunity to help shape and architect the future of our brand and our company. You will work closely with other members of the Brand Marketing team to run and oversee data & analytics related to Kraken’s brand initiatives. You bring strong data experience, marketing domain expertise and a love for crypto. You’ll have at your disposal a range of resources that you can leverage as you help grow Kraken’s global presence.
- Develop the measurement and data analytics strategy for the Brand Marketing team
- Oversee the use of data & analytics for all brand marketing functions, and participate in Brand Marketing leadership and decision-making
- Drive brand marketing focus and decisions with a data-driven approach
- Collaborate with Kraken’s world-class data and market intelligence teams to drive better understanding of customer segmentation which will inform all brand marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research, lead analysis and propose recommendations to help develop and grow the Kraken brand globally
- Oversee methodology for company-wide metrics such as client LTV
- Track performance of campaigns, announcements and launches and identify areas / opportunities for improvement
- Use a variety of tools to perform constant review and research of the competitive landscape across channels
- Define and manage KPIs for all brand marketing functions
- Develop data-informed reports to showcase the impact of Brand Marketing initiatives and campaigns
- 5+ years experience with performance marketing and/or data & analytics for global brand marketing teams
- Extremely strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to intelligently use data to drive marketing decisions
- Ability to manage KPIs and marketing metrics, determining & tracking relevant KPIs for different campaigns, announcements or initiatives
- Experience with client segmentation across B2B and B2C marketplaces
- Experience with leading market research initiatives from ideation to execution
- Strong familiarity with necessary data analytics tools, frameworks and platforms
- Strong drive and initiative; motivated to constantly iterate and improve
- Ability to work across functions and at all levels of management
- Adept at presenting complex data and analytics in a stream-lined and digestible manner
- Knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrency markets, ecosystem and ethos
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, growth-focused environment
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.