CoinList is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $1.1 billion and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for someone to help understand and present our data so we can build and grow more effectively.
Who you are:
- You are an excellent programmer with 3-5 years of experience in data engineering
- You are proficient in Python
- You get excited about understanding different kinds of data and their impact
- You have experience building a data platform used by internal users
- You are excited about the crypto space and the future of blockchain technology
- You have experience working with distributed systems (eg: Spark, Ray) and streaming systems (eg: Kafka, Apache Beam, Flink) (nice to have)
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure using Terraform (nice to have)
What you will do:
- Build and own part of the CoinList data platform, including setting up an integrating large parts of data infrastructure
- Work with our internal users and teams to help understand their problems and how we can help them do their job more efficiently
- Enable our organization as a whole to make accurate, data-driven business decisions
- Produce quality python code that meets our high technical bar
As an early employee at CoinList, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.