Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a candidate with a passion for data analysis for a strategist role in our account coverage team. This is a unique role combining big-data analysis with the execution of tailored programs, followed by measuring results and calibrating strategies.
- Processing data collected from our exchange as well as external sources
- Creating reports/tools for our various internal teams
- Devising targeted marketing campaigns for our global set of clients
- Finding better ways of measuring client wallet share, trading pair liquidity, and suggesting improvements to our set up
- Highly self motivated and disciplined
- Have a true passion for analysing and presenting data.
- Inquisitive personality – always looking for new ideas
- Bachelor’s degree qualification, preferably in econometrics or statistics
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in Mandarin much preferred
- Expertise in Tableau a plus
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire