Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Work closely with Polygon DeFi team and projects and help streamline their product roadmap, marketing and hiring pipelines.
Business operations support: working closely with the special projects, DevRel and Strategy team to execute various initiatives to innovate and expand the Polygon DeFi and Web3 ecosystem.
Ensuring business operations scale quickly.
Process improvement: defining and implementing new operational processes and improving upon existing processes to help scale Polygon DeFi.
Establish and manage HR and recruitment processes efficiently.
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years as Operations or delivery lead in fintech/ecommerce or any fast-paced startup.
- Driven by metrics, outcomes and timelines – project management and operations skills are valuable in this role.
- A structured approach to work coupled with ability to organise and work patiently with creative people who are not usually structured.
- Hands on experience as a USER of defi protocols in at least one major blockchain ecosystem.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about Financial literacy, DeFi and mass adoption of DeFi and Web3 primitives across Polygon ecosystem.
- Experience working with cross functional teams like Product, HR, Tech and Business Development.
- Experience organising Strategy & Partner programs, preferably in Fintech startups.
- BONUS- Technical knowledge in ethereum and blockchain technology; We don’t need you to code, but you’ll be involved in Engineering conversations. Intimate blockchain knowledge; Minimum 1 year in the commercial Crypto/DeFi space. Excellent communication skills; Verbal, written, listening, presentations, texting, tweeting, etc.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.