We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Tallinn, Toronto and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 250,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our new Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $1 billion in assets under management, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 4,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in…
You’ll report to the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) and you’ll help to shape SwissBorg’s vision of a completely decentralized financial world. As a DeFi researcher, you’ll be involved all along the process of innovation from the idea generation to the design of proof-of-concepts (PoCs).
What you might be doing:
- Track the latest developments in terms of DeFi: read whitepapers, test new platforms, write reports and analyze data.
- Generate ideas and articulate possible real-world applications
- Be a key stakeholder in establishing the strategic vision of SwissBorg in DeFi
- Lead the development of the PoC and involve the Engineering, Product or Design team to support the effort
- Share research results internally and publicly.
What you might look like:
- Engineering or Business background with a Financial degree
- 1-3 years working in a financial or crypto environment
- Crypto knowledge is essential
- Good Programming skills
- Trading/Exchange knowledge a plus
- Good understanding of smart contracts technology
- Having Managed own portfolio of crypto is a plus
- Comfortable at writing essays and at public speaking
- ¨Good Knowledge of Ethereum
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
– Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible work hours
– Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.