Cere Network is the world’s first web3 data network powering the future of web3 applications with trustless content delivery/streaming capabilities as well as decentralized data cloud solutions optimized to power interactions between users, (NFT) assets, and applications. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
What do we look for?
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people withthe desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.
About the Role:
Cere Network is seeking a driven and passionate Developer Community Manager to build and grow lasting relationships with CERE community members and external developers. Our goal is to raise the minds and support of our community and developers around the world by providing information, the right technical education, tools, and resources to enable the company’s plans. A Developer Community Manager at Cere will act as a liaison between the external developers and the organisation.
– Maintaining and supporting external developers and the community
– Managing global community initiatives to scale and support the company’s growing community and CERE developers program
– Communicating with the community and our external developers using various tools such as Discord, Slack, Telegram, Rocketchat, Reddit, and Discourse forums
– Working with the community leads to co-organize, coordinate, and/or attend various conferences, hackathons, Meetups, and other community events globally. Plus, communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to align priorities with stakeholders within the company and externally.
– Set up metrics and OKRs/KPIs to track the effectiveness and efficiency of the community program
– Foster a welcoming, engaging, collaborative community feel and advocate for our open-source developer community and ambassadors
– 4+ years of work experience in developer community management, developer marketing
– Ideally, understanding of the world of blockchain, crypto culture, crypto consumers, and the blockchain ecosystem
– Previous experience in managing communities and collaborating with the open-source developer community, preferably in the crypto/web3 sector
– Ability to engage communities through genuine, thoughtful, and interesting content and conversation
– Ability to work autonomously, set agenda and prioritize work with minimal input
– Comfortable working remotely with a global team and community, across various time zones, in English, using different social media tools, including but not limited to Telegram, Discord, Twitter, and Reddit.
You’ll be joining a fantastic multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
With the CERE token fueling our ecosystem, team members will get multiple financial incentives along the way. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multi-cultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere you can plan your work accordingly. Take control over your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Ever wondered what is it like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere you get the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that’s our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards, or amazing developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise, or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you out with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips, and other events to increase your knowledge.