Chainlink Labs is looking for a Developer Community Manager to take the lead in Chainlink’s developer community and manage its growth. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, industry-leading team and be a part of a rapidly evolving ecosystem. In this role, you will ensure that the level of polish and quality of our developer events and communities are the best in the industry.
- Take the lead in Chainlink’s developer community and manage its growth
- Own Chainlink’s developer community initiatives, create a strategy, and execute it
- Manage community-led developer events strategy
- Inspire and equip developers to use Chainlink. Support Chainlink developers when they need a hand, building a following for yourself and Chainlink
- Be an active and authentic participant in the blockchain and Ethereum developer communities wherever they gather, online and offline
- Create strong partnerships with our community members and stakeholders
- High sense of accountability, responsiveness, and empathy
- 3+ years of work experience building and managing developer or brand communities
- Experience supporting large scale community projects
- Experience owning relationships with external community partners and organizations
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience curating technical content for the community
- Highly organized, entrepreneurial, and possess a growth mindset
- Industry knowledge (Blockchains, DeFi, trends, use-cases)
- Understanding of Chainlink ecosystem
- 2+ years of experience working within a fast-paced or startup environment
- 2+ years of experience owning developer community and marketing initiatives
- 2+ years working within a globally distributed team
- Being bilingual is a plus
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.