Pundi X is a multi-cryptocurrency point-of-sale (“POS”) solutions provider for Government institutions, retail stores, remittance companies, gaming operators, restaurants, cafes, convenience stores, or any over-the-counter retail experience seeking to accept and facilitate digital currency transactions for the average consumer.
Pundi X’s mission is to make buying cryptocurrency as easy as buying bottled water. As the Walmart and 7-Eleven of cryptocurrency, we want users to buy and use cryptocurrency anytime anywhere.
Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency.
What will you do?
- Evangelise Blockchain, Pundi X and f(x) to developers via dev conf and meetup.
- Maintain Pundi X and f(x) developer documentation, Github, SDKs etc.
- Be the tech person in business meetings (optional).
What you will need?
- Deep knowledge of Android, Golang, C++, Solidity or any kind of programming languages.
- Enjoy sharing and presenting with the code community.
- Computer science geek who like to dismantle, build and improve code.
- Excellent oral English skills (Korean, Mandarin and Japanese speaking candidate a plus).
- Proponent of open source or open standards a plus.
- Location: One of our seven offices, or remote with frequent travels.