Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are building a new European DevOps Engineering team within our Trade Matching Engine team and are looking for an experienced DevOps Leader to help build out this new function.
We’re continuing to improve upon our next-generation cryptocurrency exchange technology and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scale-able, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
If you think you have what it takes to build the best exchange system in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
- Build the team by hiring qualified DevOps engineers and architects to further build and optimise the Binance infrastructure, platform and solutions
- Lead the team to design and implement the DevOps architecture and automation solutions including infrastructure security, automated provisioning, CI/CD pipeline
- Coach your team to drive for results with continuous improvements on technical skills, architectural thinking and communication efficiency
- Ensure performance and availability of infrastructure at all times
- Deploy and operate Kubernetes clusters
- Stay curious and continuously optimise system security, performance, availability and scalability
- At least 5 years of experience as senior or principal DevOps engineer (or equivalent role) working on large-scale projects and architecture
- Strong hands-on experience and skills on Docker, infrastructure design (networking, load balancing, CDN, middleware including message queue – Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc), Automation (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc) and CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins).
- Experience on Infrastructure as Code, GitOps and Cloud Native
- Expert level understanding and hands-on experience with AWS
- Solid experience and mindset on Cloud based security solution and architecture design and implementation
- Corresponding development experiences on micro-services based frontend and backend applications are preferred.
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in team management
- Good English communication skills
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire