The DAI Credit System is a smart contract platform on Ethereum that backs and stabilizes the value of the Dai stablecoin through a dynamic system of Collateralized Debt Positions (CDPs), autonomous feedback mechanisms, and appropriately incentivized external actors. It is a decentralized infrastructure without a central operator. It is one of the oldest Ethereum projects built by a very experienced technical team of blockchain developers.
The Maker Foundation is tasked with bootstrapping the system to ensure that it can survive as a fully decentralized organization. The Maker Foundation employs people to develop the strategies and manage the tasks required to build enough momentum so that the DAI Credit System can successfully thrive on its own. Per the Foundation Proposal, decentralization is a top priority and is ongoing.
Our purpose is to deliver financial inclusion to create a positive social and environmental impact – for everyone. To support this, our aim is that Dai is used in all traditional and blockchain based payments and financial transactions – by everyone.
The Maker Foundation is seeking an experienced Digital Asset Analyst to partner closely with legal, product, IT and other teams within the Foundation on defining and implementing the strategy for introducing Maker products on capital markets.
- Perform analysis of the incumbent financial sector, in particular capital markets, and the emerging decentralized finance movement (in particular tokenized assets issuance, lending and trading)
- Identify opportunities for Maker decentralized finance products globally, but with a particular focus on European and Asian markets
- Help define a regulatory and go-to-market strategy for Maker products
- Analyze cross-jurisdictional legal requirements and product specifications and define business opportunities
- Cooperate with business partners on shaping new products on capital markets using Maker technology
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news and market developments from both traditional financial sector and decentralized finance movement relevant from the perspective of business and legal strategy of Maker
- Proven experience working in capital markets in Europe and/or Asia
- Financial, business and technical knowledge about decentralized finance products, especially digital assets such as security tokens
- Deep knowledge about the traditional capital markets
- Knowledge of Institutional clients, accounts (e.g. hedge funds)
- Knowledge of trade execution, trading technologies & API/FIX & other trading frameworks
- Relationship building skills across team, business unit, national peers and working as part of a global team
- Proven delivery of world-class service experience
- Strong project management & decision-making skills