Our Customer Support team provides real time solutions to all of our valued Coinsquare users. This team’s mission is to provide our customers with an exceptional experience ensuring any questions, comments, or concerns are attended to at the highest level of service. The Director of Customer Support will be the voice of Coinsquare end users internally. Advocating for customer experience improvements, providing product suggestions based on customer feedback, and be the primary point of contact for any escalated end user problems. Success will be measured in their ability to ensure an amazing experience is being had by our end users and that the existing and future Customer Support Representatives on the team are successful, engaged and evolving into long term Coinsquaders who can grow into other exciting parts of the business that align with their goals.
- Collaborates with other teams and departments to develop and contribute on projects that have cross-functional impact at Coinsquare
- Provides tangible data insights from our software applications about end-user related experiences, issues, and improvements
- Owns the Customer Support teams application stack – including chatbots, support software, and other relevant tools
- Conducts regular one on ones with direct reports to develop and communicate weekly/monthly action plans
- Uses data and customer support skills to optimize the use of the teams’ time
- Develops, maintains, and enforces individual and team KPIs
- Maintains team member KPIs, OKRs, and service level commitments
- Maintains Internal quality scores of 90% or higher
- Maintains CSAT score of 85% or higher
- Proven work experience in customer support or other relevant customer experience
- Experience managing teams ranging from 4-10 people
- Experience managing a customer support team with non-traditional coverage hours (outside of M-F 9am – 5pm)
- Experience managing a customer support team with multi-channel support (ex. Phone, Chat, and/or Email)
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Proficiency with configuring, maintaining, integrating, and optimizing chatbots
- Proficiency as an Administrator / Owner with ZenDesk, Hubspot Service Desk, and other relevant support tools
- Proficiency with SQL (intermediate level) and knowledge of data and/or SQL related platforms (Tableau, Mixpanel, Metabase, etc)
Bonus If You
- Have strong speaking & written proficiency in any major European language(s)
- Are proficient with Linux
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients’ money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 100 employees by January of 2019. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.