Most bank accounts earn almost 0% interest. We’re on a mission to change that.
Compound Treasury is a regulated on-ramp that bridges the gap between traditional finance and DeFi. Powered by the team and technology behind the Compound protocol, one of the largest DeFi protocols on earth, Compound Treasury allows institutions to earn a fixed 4.00% APR with daily liquidity, and none of the operational complexities associated with crypto.
As Director of Finance, you’ll drive Compound Treasury’s growth as a profitable business. You will be responsible for modeling, planning, and making decisions about the core levers of the business, collaborating closely with the CEO and our team, as well as external stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Deeply understand and communicate the economics of Compound Treasury, including interest rate and liquidity risk management
- Develop and manage the financial models that power our business
- Manage accountants, auditors, and the preparation of financial statements
- Manage the relationship & interactions with credit rating agencies
- Oversee external financing activities
- Work closely with colleagues across functions to build, improve, and scale our product suite
What You Bring to the Team
- Expert-level understanding of finance
- Expert-level Excel / modeling skill
- Understanding of accounting and risk management
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Leadership in a fast-paced environment, capable to taking principled risks
- Highly adaptable, organized, self-driven, and results oriented approach
- 5+ years of experience in corporate finance, private equity, or investment banking
Nice to Haves
- Experience working at a fintech or crypto startup
- Interest in crypto or financial products
- User of DeFi products
- MBA, CFA or CPA
Benefits + Perks
- Stock options in Compound Labs
- 3+ weeks of vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company on-sites across the world
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, age, veteran status and sexuality to apply.
Founded in 2017, Compound Labs is backed by leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Bain Capital Ventures, Paradigm, Polychain Capital and Coinbase Ventures.