Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward. As The Defiant recently said, “The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye.” Since debuting with our flagship collection Bored Ape Yacht Club in April 2021, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired other top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and pulled off successful events (ApeFest) and partnerships (Rolling Stone). And we made both web3 and gaming history — the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation — for our newest initiative, Otherside.
See you on the other side
IT & Security: The guardians of our universe, ensuring that the tools and data we use are secure and accessible. This team is made up of detectives and tinkerers working across all teams to enable our technology.
Who We’re Looking For
We are hiring a Director of IT to join our IT & Security team. We have tons to do, building the future of web3, and we need help maturing our tech stack, work flows, security practices, and operations to meet our rapid growth. You’ll be part of a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial team that interfaces with every part of the business.
- Coordinate, assess, select, and maintain our fleet of endpoints including hardware, antivirus, MDM and laptop management software, OS patching, and software installation.
- Develop access control guidelines that direct ticketing and fulfillment by the team.
- Assist and advise our teams in the evaluation, selection, procurement, and deployment of software to improve their execution.
- Anticipate the needs of the business as it grows and implement solutions that allow it to do so gracefully and efficiently.
- Work with our Information Security team to help carry out policies and protect the business’ technology resources and employees.
- Collaborate with DevOps, Engineering, InfoSec, Finance, and Operations to create a strategic plan for our IT system landscape, including helping decide on new solutions as well as working to consolidate redundant solutions.
- Build a world-class Corporate IT organization by recruiting, developing, and retaining the best talent.
- Google Workspace, Okta, Zoom, Slack, and other standard applications
- Zero Trust experience is a huge plus!
- Working knowledge of industry-standard compliance and regulatory frameworks (e.g., SOC2, ISO27k, SOX)
- Expertise in infrastructure management (Networking, Systems, VM’s, Storage, Cloud services/SaaS, etc.) and application delivery (ERP, CRM/SFA, BI, collaboration and messaging tools, etc.); as well as a deep understanding of what it takes to support a high-growth environment
- Expertise in managing hardware and software deployments exclusively in remote work environments.
What We Offer
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.