As a key leader of the talent acquisition team, you will be responsible for developing and executing recruiting strategies, working closely with our executive team to scale our recruiting processes and initiatives to align with hiring needs. You will be responsible for leading a team of Recruiters and Sourcers with a focus on attracting and hiring top talent in order to meet our hiring goals.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to: helping to shape the future of the technical recruiting team; owning the development and direct management of the technical recruiting team; leading and managing cross functional projects; reporting; and performance management. This position will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
If you have a passion for leading and recruiting top technical talent, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a part of the rapidly evolving and exciting blockchain industry.
- Lead and develop a team of technical Recruiters and Sourcers to support our hiring goals.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to attract top technical talent to join our organization.
- Partner with senior leaders and stakeholders to understand their hiring needs and develop recruiting strategies to help them build their teams.
- Leverage data and analytics to track and measure recruiting success and provide insights to the leadership team.
- Continuously evaluate and improve our recruiting processes to ensure that we are hiring top talent efficiently and effectively.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure that our recruiting initiatives are competitive and effective.
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of experience in technical recruiting, with a focus on software engineering
- 5+ years of management experience leading and building high-performing recruiting teams
- Proven experience hiring at scale and across multiple technical teams in close partnership with senior technical leaders
- Experience developing and executing recruiting strategies focused on sourcing, engaging and closing passive technical talent in a competitive environment
- Strong understanding of recruiting data to measure recruiting success and drive hiring strategies in partnership with business partners
- Experience working in close partnership with Talent Operations to build programs and processes that optimize for candidate experience and enables teams to hire the best talent
- Expertise in developing and implementing initiatives and programs focused on building diverse candidate pipelines
- Experience recruiting for web3 projects is highly preferred
- Genuine interest in the blockchain industry and a strong desire to learn and develop knowledge in the web3 space
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to hold a flexible approach and work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.