Our discord moderator will be instrumental in ensuring that our Discord server is a safe and valuable environment for everyone. In this role you will do things like moderate or delete messages, drive conversation and invite, ban, or suspend people who violate the server’s rules. The best moderators typically are seasoned and enthusiastic participants in multiple web3 communities.
- Manage all community interactions and customer support across the nft now Discord.
- Continuous active listening and responding on nft now discord while tracking all follower interactions, such as comments, responses, DM’s, to ensure positive user sentiment and address community concerns.
- Drive conversation within the nft now Discord server by posting engaging questions, updates, and responding to questions and comments from the community.
- Execute on community strategies to actively engage our community on Discord.
- Track data and analytics surrounding Discord community engagement and our various programming initiatives.
- Implement and follow proper escalation systems as needed for Discord members who break the rules and remove bots.
- 1-2+ years of prior experience moderating Discord communities.
- Must be willing to commit to 15-20 hours of part time work per week
- Must be coachable and model a growth mindset.
- Moderators should be willing to provide, accept, and implement feedback about their performance in order to better serve the needs of our community and the now pass.
- Must be Web3 native and have deep understanding of the Web3, nft, and crypto landscape.
nft now is an award-winning publication for web3 news, feature and analysis. Our mission is to empower the creators of culture and bring web3 technology from niche to mainstream. Web3 represents a singular opportunity to redefine how creators and communities share in the value they create, and we believe this technology will power a new economic model for creatives across all disciplines. As a diverse and multidisciplinary team, we embrace a culture of innovation, celebration and accountability as we work to build a more meaningful future through positive social impact and amplification of the voices that need to be heard.
nft now is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.