We believe that the secret to building a great decentralized network is to first build a great ecosystem. Traditional startups have a customer development funnel through which they generate customer leads and transform them into paying, happy users. Similarly, networks like Connext have an ecosystem development funnel where they turn community leads into key stakeholders, contributors, and owners of a network.
We are looking for a talented, community-oriented ecosystem developer to work with us on building this funnel end-to-end. Ecosystem-building in decentralized networks is still a very uncharted field, so ideally you are a perpetual learner, are familiar with the space, and enjoy thinking from first principles about big, open problems. Ideally, you also have experience with recruiting and managing top tier teams.
- You’ll be owning all areas of planning, strategy and execution of a community grants and bounty program which will direct funding towards developers and grassroots community projects building with Connext.
- You’ll be responsible for helping setup and recruit community members into operationally focused working groups for areas such as governance, product, and engineering.
- Outreach and relationship building with existing and potential future high value integrations and network partners.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Self driven and excellent at prioritizing, establishing clear goals, KPI’s and processes and clearly communicating goals and objectives to the team.
- Minimum 2 years of combined work experience in developer advocacy, sales, operations, community development and/or partnerships in the web3 space.
- Experience with building and managing teams of incredible people.
- Experience in a community/ecosystem leadership role.