Enjin is one of the world’s largest blockchain projects, one of the first metaverse/non-fungible token (NFT) projects, and one of the first NFT-gaming ecosystems. Enjin CTO Witek Radomski authored the ERC-1155 standard for NFTs. Before pivoting to blockchain in 2017, Enjin was an established gaming services software company with about 21 million users. Today, Enjin is a global, remote-only team of futurists and dreamers who aim to drive NFT mass adoption and build the next layer of the internet.
Enjin is looking for an Ecosystem Manager to drive Enjin’s evolution from a leader in blockchain technology into a global brand intertwined with everyday life.
What You’ll Do
- Grow the Enjin developer and adopter ecosystem built around Enjin Platform and Enjin Blockchain.
- Manage and facilitate technical integration for adopter onboarding, and create processes to scale onboarding.
- Manage ecosystem content creation and long form and social media features on adopters.
- Manage creation of technical documentation for adopter onboarding and technical writer resources.
- Manage content regarding adopters and adopter onboarding.
- Manage content regarding product features aimed at adopters and adopter use cases and best practices.
- Manage targeted outreach for adopters, including to Web3, gaming and indie gaming developer communities.
- Manage and engage Enjin adopter communities and other adopter stakeholders.
- Manage feedback of and champion adopters, and coordinate with product, business development, support and legal/finance teams.
- Facilitate virtual events such as training workshops, adopter AMAs, Spaces and adopter community events.
Who You Are
- Educated with a bachelor’s degree from a leading university in your country
- Strong English written and oral communication, with ability to distill key issues and tell compelling, relatable adopter stories and manage creation of concise, readable technical documentation
- Must have previous experience with Web3, NFTs and blockchain technologies, preferably with Substrate blockchains and preferably with experience in technical integration of NFT and blockchain products into Web2 platforms.
- Preferred: At least 1 year experience in a technical (development or product) Web3 or gaming role, personal involvement in gaming or Web3 gaming communities
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and willingness to learn.
- Possesses hard and soft relationship management and tracking skills.
- Experience working with a remote team is preferred.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
- Before sending your application, please write a X (Twitter) long form post or thread inviting game developers to check out a key feature of Enjin Blockchain or its app layer. Tag “@”Enjin and “@”OscarFranklnTan and add the link to your application
This contract is for Atlas Development Services, a core contributor to Enjin Blockchain.