We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
The Pantos team is responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining the infrastructure of Pantos, our multi-blockchain protocol based on innovative concepts and cutting-edge technologies. As the Engineering Manager for Pantos, you will primarily be responsible for leading and developing the Bitpanda team working on the project as well as building a community of code contributors. You will own the development practices and roadmap of the project and play a key role in the growth of your colleagues, coaching them to excellence.
Pantos started as an open research project, it aims to establish the first true multi-blockchain token system. Pantos is Open Source and fully funded by a successful ICO. Currently available to try on Testnet, we aim for Pantos to hit Mainnet in 2024.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the project community to define technical roadmaps, and prioritise features for our open-source product, Pantos.
- Actively engage with the open-source community, fostering collaboration, and building relationships with contributors.
- Encourage and support community contributions, address issues, and facilitate discussions around the project.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of comprehensive technical documentation for the open-source project.
- Lead, grow, and inspire your team to perform at the highest level, and successfully delivering their best in a fast-paced environment
- Closely work together with our Solution Heads to build and further develop your team and the overall Engineering area together
- Ensure tight collaboration across teams, communicating effectively and setting the standard.
- Perform regular 1:1 with your team members to develop career plans and goals. Help your team to maintain resilience in periods of change and ambiguity
Who you are
- You have an affiliation with blockchain and/or web3 products and excited to dive deeper into the domain.
- You have the ability to lead remote teams effectively, provide guidance in ambiguous situations, influence technical discussions and are able to contribute to the development and future growth of software engineers
- You have demonstrated deep knowledge of the development of open source developer/infrastructure products and an understanding of working with open-source community.
- You are highly collaborative, focused on building relationships across all departments
- Capability to perform regular performance reviews and derive new development goals or improvement strategies
- Hands-on personality, self-driven, somebody who likes to be involved rather sitting on the sidelines
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.