TrustToken is freeing money to create more value for all.
As traditional finance is being challenged by cryptocurrencies, our team is assembling the fundamental building blocks to deliver the unprecedented opportunity and greater accessibility of decentralized finance to anyone with an internet connection.
We’re known for two products: TrueFi, the first project to bring collateral-free lending to the blockchain; and TrueCurrencies, the world’s most trusted asset-backed stablecoins, in five denominations.
TrustToken’s TrueFi platform brings uncollateralized lending on-chain, offering lenders high earning rates with full transparency of how their funds are allocated, and borrowers the ease of fast, fixed-rate, fixed-term loans without collateral requirements. Borrowers build credit scores by using the platform, paving the way for credit lines in TrueFi 2.0
Our TrueCurrencies (TUSD, TGBP, TAUD, TCAD, THKD) are the world’s most trusted stablecoins. Each is fully collateralized and attested live on-chain, leading the way in transparency in our industry. Collectively, these stablecoins now move billions of dollars around the world each month, including across +100 trading partners like Binance, Huobi, and OKEx. TUSD users enjoy lightning-fast transactions, easy minting and redemptions, and obsessive customer service.
Our team is global with employees based in San Francisco, Ireland, and remote, made up of talented people from Google, Facebook, and Coinbase. We’re backed by luminaries at A16z crypto, Blacktower, Founders Fund Angel, Stanford StartX, and other top VC from North America, Europe, and Asia. Our team is on a mission to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We believe that new technology will allow us to make financial freedom as accessible as the internet, and each day, we’re working on the fundamental elements to make this world possible. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just at the beginning.
We are looking for a highly organized and responsible Executive Assistant with the ability to independently follow up and effectively follow through. You will also have an established track record of excelling in a self-directed work environment with evidence of continuing professional development. As a highly-motivated individual, you will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, see calendar management as a craft, and pride yourself in your resourcefulness. We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative and has sound judgment and discretion in dealing with confidential information and sensitive materials.
Needs to be proactive, have strong computer skills, writing skills, and good personal skills.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft slides, meeting notes, and documents for executives
- Coordination of complex meetings across global time zones
- Paying bills and scheduling wires
- Manage and process expenses, purchase orders, invoices, and contracts with both internal departments and external business partners
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements, with quick turn-around time, to ensure smooth domestic and international travel; manage proper visa and passport logistics
- Make independent decisions regarding levels of priority and delegate when appropriate
- Handle sensitive business and people issues with tact and diplomacy
- Pivot quickly and gracefully as priorities shift
- Review operating processes regularly; suggest and adopt improvements where appropriate
- Collaborate with the People team to support planning for meetings, off-sites, events, projects, and professional growth
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Gsuite; scheduling appointments/updating calendars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Preferred but not required to have familiarity with the crypto space
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.