Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
In very little time, Binance has become the no. 1 global crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a Binance Product Counsel, you will have the chance to help our exchange expand and scale in new markets all over the world.
This means you’ll become both our in-house expert on topics like data privacy and have the chance to keep on learning how cutting edge technology products interact with laws in new jurisdictions. Over time, you’ll also get the chance to put on your business hat and drive standardization and operational efficiencies throughout large sections of our business.
As a member of our core exchange team, you’ll collaborate with a whip-smart group of product managers, project managers and marketing folks from around the world. You’ll also get to partner with an elite group of compliance analysts who make sure we do what we say — and will help you say what we do.
- Ensure that our international exchange business complies with international laws and regulations dealing with intellectual property, privacy and consumer protection
- Review, draft, and negotiate policies and disclosures for our international exchange business
- Manage outside counsel on related workstreams
- Respond promptly to a wide range of legal requests from Product Management, Project Management and Marketing regarding the day-to-day operation of our exchange business
- Provide legal advice to teams from Product Management, Project Management and Marketing from the initial stages of business development to product launch
- Develop and maintain a repository of legal resources that are required for our exchange business, such as terms of service, privacy notices and other disclosures
- Analyze the products, features and systems that our exchange team builds to protect the privacy of our users and to provide practical risk mitigation strategies
- Remain up-to-date on relevant regulations
- JD from a U.S., Singapore or Hong Kong law school
- 3 years work experience at top-tier law firm in the U.S., Singapore or Hong Kong
- 2 years work experience at a top-tier technology-focused law firm or in-house legal department at a technology firm in the U.S., Singapore or China
- Demonstrated background in intellectual property, data privacy and general contract law
- Demonstrated interest in blockchain and startups
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire