Centrifuge is a fast growing DeFi project with the big mission to bring real-world finance and DeFi together, unlocking economic opportunity for all. We are looking for an enthusiastic field marketing & events manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for every step of event preparation, from pre-planning to post-analysis. You will plan and coordinate events that help grow community engagement and awareness. As the only Events Manager at Centrifuge, you will identify new event ideas, plan meeting and event logistics, manage event execution, work with sponsors and partners, manage registration, and payment processing. You will help define the events strategy and work with the rest of our team to ensure that we increase networking and exposure opportunities for Centrifuge and deliver an amazing event experience for all those involved.
- Able to juggle a few events/month, as well as 2 internal company-wide retreats/off-sites each year
- Handle, coordinate and oversee all event operations and logistics such as researching and booking the appropriate venues and working with vendors on booth design and swag orders
- Track our annual budget for events and regularly track overall event expenses
- Track success metrics and reporting for our events to help us decide what events to attend, and the success of each activation
- Identify top conferences for Centrifuge to have brand presence at to establish thought-leadership and build brand presence
- Build out a network of vendors (merchandise providers, booth designers, venue spaces, etc.) across geographies
Skills we’re looking for
- Ability to work with a fast changing environment Iterative worker, with a get stuff done mindset
- Strong communication and negotiation skillsIntegrity, attention to detail, ability to manage expectations at all levels
- You have 2-4 years of experience as event coordinator or similar role, preferably within the Tech, FinTech or Crypto/Blockchain industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Hospitality, Public Relations or related field is an added bonus
What we Offer
- Be an integral part of building the infrastructure for the digital economies of the futureFully remote self-managed working environment*
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Team retreats/offsites
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture
- Opportunity to grow. The sky’s the limit if you’re hungry to succeed
We are an early-stage blockchain project and are the first protocol to bring real-world assets on-chain to DeFi. Our mission is to create economic opportunity for all by connecting people to borrow and lend money transparently and cost-effectively; free of intermediaries and the inefficiencies of traditional finance. Our core app – tinlake.centrifuge.io– currently finances over $90m to small businesses, with major features in the coming months to exponentially expand our growth. Our team is a fully remote, self-managed organization of 40+ that gives you plenty of space to experiment and fit into the roles that excite you the most. We value diversity, which is reflected in our team. There is no preferred work location, but you will be working primarily with Berlin / PDT time zones. To nurture and deepen our connection, we host regular, off-site team retreats around the world. Compensation is blockchain competitive + based on experience.
*At Centrifuge, we believe self managed organizations are the future of work and are experimenting with better ways to work together, without traditional management structures. We are a fully distributed global team in 5 time zones and are committed to transparency, autonomy and freedom in the workplace.