Phantom is the number one wallet solution for users who want to interact with the Solana ecosystem and developers building web3 applications. In this role, you will be the first finance hire and have for complete ownership of the finance function at Phantom. You will be responsible for modeling, planning, and making decisions about the core levers of the business, collaborating closely with the CEO and our team, as well as external stakeholders.
- Full company financial statement ownership as well as budgeting and planning
- Prepare meaningful analysis for strategic business decisions and model financial situations in close collaboration with the CEO and team
- Establish and track core metrics that are essential to the financial health of the company and business lines
- Calculate and forecast burn, revenue, other income and runway and accurately present current and future cash and crypto positions in real-time
- Ownership of financial operations and treasury management (cash & crypto)
- Assist in project managing other corporate and financial matters taxes, payroll, and corporate development
- 8-10 years of investment banking, consulting, FP&A and/or related experience
- Strong leadership skills to lead cross functional initiatives and potentially manage people
- BS/BA degree in a quantitative discipline
- Strong financial modeling skills in Excel
- Familiar with setting up and maintaining finance software systems
- Understanding of crypto inventory management with tools such as Lukka or Cointracking
- Understanding of the latest crypto and DeFi trends
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they were hacking their way into our private beta. Only months after launching we’ve acquired millions of users, and are adding hundreds of thousands every week. We are by far the leading wallet on Solana, and plan to expand to other chains soon.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience.
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges.
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).
- 401(k) retirement plan (although we are not matching at this time)
- Wellness benefit
- Daily lunch benefit