Facebook is seeking to fill the position of Finance Program Manager, Blockchain. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, solution-focused individual that can work well with internal and external partners at all levels. This individual will be a key part of the Finance Project Management Organization and will be responsible for planning, leading and executing on global, cross-functional finance projects. An ability to think critically, plan and execute effectively while collaborating across teams and locations will be key to success in this role. The position is located in Menlo Park, CA and is a full-time position.
FINANCE PROGRAM MANAGER, BLOCKCHAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently plan, lead and execute on complex finance projects collaborating effectively with other cross-functional teams globally
- Develop concise and compelling business cases for proposed projects
- Ensure appropriate sponsorship and align stakeholders around initiative goals
- Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships, maintaining effective communication channels
- Determine business roles and resources needed to ensure successful implementation
- Work proactively with the business to resolve critical issues
- Prepare detailed analysis, plans, milestones, deliverables and overall status updates
- Proactively manage risk, anticipate potential issues and implement appropriate mitigations
- Ensure tax, Sarbanes-Oxley and local entity compliance
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 8+ years of project management experience
- Experience working in a cross-functional global environment
- Leadership experience to align project goals with organization and sponsor goals
- Experience with project management best practices and related sets
- Experience with system implementations
- PM certification
- Blockchain experience
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].