NEAR Foundation is hiring a Founder Experience Manager. The Founder Experience Manager is entrusted with the mission of curating a unique, engaging, and transformative experience for early-stage founders within the NEAR Horizon community. As a strategic thinker, this individual will execute Horizon’s cohort-based programming, uniquely tailored to the challenges and opportunities faced by web3 startups. Over the next 12 months, they will concentrate on constructing a robust support system, offering coaching and mentorship, and crafting targeted workshops and bootcamps. The goal is to empower founders to innovate, iterate, and scale their projects, reflecting NEAR Horizon’s commitment to fostering growth and success in the startup ecosystem.
- Manage Horizon’s Cohort-Based Programming
- Foster a sense of community by creating networking opportunities and peer-to-peer learning environments through Horizon Discord, enhancing collaboration and shared learning.
- Develop and track metrics to measure the impact of NEAR Horizon’s support on startup growth, targeting a specific increase in success rates within the first year, thereby ensuring alignment with goals and continuous refinement.
- Identify and collaborate with industry experts, venture capitalists, and strategic partners to enhance the program’s offerings and provide additional resources to founders, strengthening the support network.
You should apply if:
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and align them with organizational goals.
- Experience in forging and maintaining partnerships with key industry players.
- Experience in community building, success in building and engaging communities, preferably within the tech or entrepreneurial space
- Deep understanding of the startup landscape, preferably with experience in mentoring or coaching founders
- Willing to travel internationally for team offsites and/or conferences.
- Able to work with a global remote team and can be flexible to attend meetings to accommodate the global team.
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual’s interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.