Are you a tech enthusiast who loves creating cutting-edge web applications? Do you dream of diving into the exciting world of web3 and have a knack for beautiful design? Look no further! Join our dynamic team and together let’s level up our websites and online presence. We’re a world-class startup with over 200 passionate global employees and this role will be based in our global HQ in Zurich.
- Implement ambitious new designs for sites like internetcomputer.org, dfinity.org and promotional landing pages hosted completely on Web3 infrastructure
- Integrate and enhance content generated by engineering teams, e.g. language documentation
- Prototype example dApps that show off concepts and capabilities unique to the Internet Computer blockchain and instruct the community on best practices
- Collaborate with our infrastructure team to establish CI/CD pipelines, staging servers, and integrations with content management systems
- You have expertise in Typescript and Rust, and a solid command of CSS
- You have experience working with React (Svelte is a big plus!) and eagerness to explore and effectively utilize new web frameworks
- You work closely with designers and UX conceptors, iterating on design and implementation in short cycles while adapting to stakeholder feedback. You have a sense for good design/UI/UX.
- You have a background collaborating effectively with coworkers across multiple locations and time zones
- You shipped and maintained web solutions tailored to different devices, consumed by thousands, millions, or billions of users
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, learn quickly, and are able to communicate to a crypto-native audience
- Please provide a portfolio or links to any sites that you’re proud to have built!
About DFINITY and the Internet Computer:
The Internet Computer is the fastest and only infinitely scalable general-purpose blockchain — incubated and launched by the DFINITY Foundation in May 2021. A team of over 200 world-renowned cryptographers, distributed systems engineers, and programming language experts have taken on the massive technological challenge of building, maintaining, and continuously improving a ‘world computer’ powerful enough to host Web3 dApps, DeFi, games, NFTs, social media, and metaverse projects.
DFINITY was founded in 2016 by entrepreneur and crypto theoretician, Dominic Williams, and attracted interest and financial contributions from early members of the Ethereum community. Later, top-tier institutions such as Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, and SV Angel backed the Internet Computer in a collective effort to help build out Web3.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.