You will be responsible for designing, building, and implementing internal tooling to enable multiple departments within Chainlink Labs. We need an experienced full-stack developer, with extensive blockchain knowledge and experience, who is also comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a career-defining opportunity. The successful candidate will have an immediate impact within a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
- Drive projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with our security, engineering, and finance teams to ensure operational alignment and help lead projects from requirements collection to implementation.
- Proactively communicate with leadership: provide context around risks/blockers/timeline, seek guidance, and recommend a direction.
- Knowing your way around the Ethereum ecosystem and using or deploying your own smart contracts.
- Proven experience working with highly technical teams with complex operational requirements.
- Experience developing web applications/services and backend APIs
- Strong software engineering skills in Golang, Rust, and TypeScript
- Designing, building, and implementing back-end infrastructure for custom applications/services and APIs; familiarity with AWS
- Security Skills
- Software engineering degree/computer science background
- Startup experience
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.