We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are looking for a talented and driven Technical Director of Game Integration who will be responsible for building and designing our in-game SDKs for multiple game engine technologies. In addition, this person will be working closely with our development teams on any studio driven titles.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for gaming and blockchain technology!
- BS or greater, preferably in a science, engineering or game development discipline
- Has shipped multiple high-quality game titles on one of the major game engines
- Expert in C# and C++ programming languages
- Expert with the Unity game engine
- Familiar with existing graphic production tools (Maya, Blender, ZBrush, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) and integrating tools to create workflows and pipelines.
- Understanding of game engine rendering pipelines and graphics libraries
- Able to work with external development teams to help guide development and integration of our SDK
- Able to work on development plans with the production team to meet our targets
- Self-driven: able to innovate, plan, and execute with autonomy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with any of the game engines: Unreal, id Tech, Godot
- Experience working in and with game frameworks, SDKs and tools (PlayFab, Photon, etc)
- Has lead teams of engineers, providing feedback, direction, and code reviews.