Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward. As The Defiant recently said, “The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye.” Since debuting with our flagship collection Bored Ape Yacht Club in April 2021, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired other top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and pulled off successful events (ApeFest) and partnerships (Rolling Stone). And we made both web3 and gaming history — the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation — for our newest initiative, Otherside.
See you on the other side
Who We Are Looking For
Currently, we are looking for a talented Game Producer to join our amazing team. If this sounds like you, we would love to tell you more about this once in a lifetime opportunity! You should be an active gamer who has passion for making and playing games; curious and critically thinks about why games succeed and fail.
- Identify misalignment areas in development and develop risk mitigation plans
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across a multi-discipline content team
- Create and track long-range project schedules for game features and assets
- Anticipate production issues and remove roadblocks or bottlenecks that may prevent developers from achieving their goals on time
- Generate detailed workflow documentation and associated schedules to convey a plan to over deliver on expectations.
- Creating clear and realistic production plans
- 4+ years experience in a game production role (i.e. – experience as a producer, product manager, project manager, or similar)
- Knowledge of software development process, project management, and production processes
- Able to build, track, and maintain complex schedule
- Experience applying Agile and/or Lean development process and practices
- Experience working with a cross discipline team of artists, designers, animators and engineers
- Knowledgeable of game industry trends and enjoys playing games
- Shipped at least one AAA game in a producer or senior producer role
- Passion for Web3, crypto, NFTs
- Comfortable working with external partners
The annual salary for this position ranges from $125,000 to $175,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
What We Offer
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.
Life at Yuga Labs
At Yuga Labs, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We’re shaping the future of identity, community, and technology—an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
As a remote-first company, we encourage our employees to care for their whole selves through comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Yuga Labs applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Yuga Labs applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Yuga Labs Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.