Our global people operations team is looking for a Global Director of Human Resources to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of human resources and great interpersonal skills with a solid business acumen. You will lead the full people lifecycle and ensure employee experience is a top priority. This position will be based out of the office and will require travel overseas.
The great things you will be doing:
Assist the CEO in setting strategic goals for the company (both China and the U.S.), and set mid/long-term human resource strategy and plan based on the company’s overall strategy in both China and the U.S.;
According to the company’s overall strategy in both China and the U.S., constantly improve the HR management system, align the HR structure, make specific HR policies and oversee the implementation;
Improve talent allocation, strengthen talent training, source talent to support the company’s rapid development in both China and the U.S., responsible for sourcing, recruiting and reviewing senior managers;
According to the company’s business development goals, carry out organizational structure reform, improve the competence and efficiency of the company to better adjust to the changing business environment;
Responsible for leading the team to set up and improve the company’s salary and performance management system as well as the talent development and training system, organize and implement the corporate value, bringing HR management and competitiveness in both China and the U.S. to a higher level;
Build, lead, and manage the HR team in both China and the U.S., improve the overall competence of the team and meet the business goals through concerted efforts.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above with overseas education background, 15+ years experience in HR management and 5+ years equivalent working experience in big companies;
- Experience in leading HR teams of 10+ members in cross-regional and cross-cultural working environment;
- Professional, familiar with the business, mission-driven, and results-oriented;
- Strong written and communication skills in both English and Chinese. Capable of making long-term and strategic plans, coordinating resources effectively and taking challenging tasks;
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, capable of putting the right person in the right post and boosting team morale;
- Must be able and willing to travel overseas (25-50%)
Nice to have’s:
- Experience as a senior HR manager in Internet startups is a plus;
- An understanding of productivity suites such as Asana
- Passion for the blockchain industry.
- SPHR, GPHR, or SHRM-SCP Certification is highly preferred.
TRON-BitTorrent is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.