Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, a smart contracts platform with 800k+ monthly active users. Avalanche is the fastest blockchain, measured by time to finality, and one of the fastest-growing in crypto – with hundreds of dapps and $12B+ in total economic value locked.
Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with creative and operational teams to align Ava Labs’ core objectives with regional community engagement strategy
- Develop clear roadmaps for 20+ regional community managers and their communities
- Review current processes and develop a plan of action to improve workflows for all aspects of community
- Create and implement KPIs and executive reporting metrics for channel growth and engagement
- Develop and lead regional strategies for community engagement, including collaboration with regional partners
- Develop and lead community engagement programs such as; educational co-marketing campaigns, meetups, university collaborations and/or other community discussion forums
- Guide regional community management teams to develop and execute strategies on Telegram, Discord, Twitter and other region-specific community platforms (WeChat, Kakao, etc.)
- Design onboarding experiences that will captivate and retain our regional audiences
- Stay up to speed on native processes and lingo pertaining to various crypto communities (NFTs, GameFi, DeFi, etc.)
- Create standard operating procedures to act as a facilitator and mediator for the community
- Analyze and leverage quantitative and qualitative data to continuously optimize the strategy
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years professional experience in Marketing, Product or Community Management
- 3+ years experience managing teams of 10 or more teammates – experience leading global, distributed teams preferred.
- Strong understanding of differences in community growth strategy for Web3 vs. Web2
- Experience with scaled customer support operations
- Advanced knowledge of Discord, Twitter, Telegram and other community forums
- Social media management tools (i.e. SproutSocial, Hubspot, Intercom, etc.)
- Community management tools (i.e. comBot, Shieldy, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and passion for blockchain technology/products
- Track record of success in launching large-scale community programs
- Expertise in ambassador programs, localization, metrics/KPIs, reporting, workflow design, procedural optimization, or partnership management
- Experience integrating metrics from daily tools with automated reporting dashboards is a plus
Salary Range: $166,000 to $207,000
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? If you’ve ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company – this is it! We’re a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We’re highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.