The Infrastructure Delivery Manager will manage the design, implementation, and delivery of Ripple’s office and data center environments. The successful candidate will have experience managing and mentoring people, tracking budgets, providing strategic direction and proposing technical solutions for our UC platform. This manager will ultimately be responsible for installing and delivering our corporate network and related infrastructures, as well as responsible for driving the design and implementation of our audiovisual and video conferencing rooms. The successful candidate for this role will create a sustainable process and standards and drive automation opportunities to reduce delivery cycle times and to improve quality without impacting network availability.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Accountable for all aspects of the IT implementations and delivery of all corporate office and data center build-outs globally
- Partner with stakeholders to develop and maintain installation standards and guidelines
- Serves as the IT SME on Electrical, mechanical, structured cabling
- Coordinate team resources to support the project and delivery needs, to include emergency projects, change management and maintenance window support, and potential off-hours and on-call needs
- Serve as a POC and escalation point for the projects, infrastructure implementation strategy, plans, issues, and risk identification and management
- Manage budget, schedule, and vendors throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Provides onsite support for the IT Implementation team
WHO YOU ARE:
- 7+ years in managing global office deployments
- 7+ years in managing structured cabling, electrical and mechanical design.
- Proven track record in developing structured cabling, audiovisual, electrical and mechanical specifications, standards, and installation guidelines
- Experience in developing detailed project runbooks for network implementations.
- Ability to communicate project status, schedules, budget and resource plans, budgets to Senior Leadership
- RCDD Certification a PLUS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 10+ years of experience
- Develops work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports
- Demonstrates an operational excellence mindset, routinely looking for ways to improve or optimize processes and the customer experience
- CDCDP or equivalent
- Expert-level experience working within any of the following IT areas: Data Center Services, Network /Server Services, End User Service.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney, Ripple has more than 200 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.