As Senior Manager, Global Social Media you will oversee Circle’s social media strategy and process end-to-end, from supervising content creation, developing resource strategies, developing content and channel KPIs, to analyzing key results. You will devise our social media strategy, mentor junior employees, coordinate freelancers, and level up professionally under the guidance of our Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Communications.
What you’ll work on
- Develop and manage a global social media newsroom with internal contributors and a network of freelancers and agencies
- Manage social workstreams and oversee the social media process from brief to campaign analysis
- Analyze social content performance and derive audience insights (paid and organic) to inform strategic decisions
- Develop resource strategies for all of Circle’s social media platforms with particular focus on Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, Telegram, and more.
- You’ll also roll up your sleeves and be an active contributor alongside other internal and external personnel
- Expand Circle’s social media following across platforms in line with Circle’s audience and each platform’s characteristics.
What you’ll bring to Circle
- Passion for crypto and blockchain technologies
- 7+ years’ experience managing social media for a digital-first organizations and/or agencies. Multi-market execution and localization experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of all social media platforms including crypto-native social media applications
- Ability to work with internal and external teams to drive creative execution
- Love for data, analytics and data-driven insights
- Proven ability to generate innovative ideas
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of economics and financial products
- Wit, humor.
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets. In March 2019, Circle acquired SeedInvest, the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.