Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for “The People”) encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About the role:
We are seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join our developer team. You will join a team of talented developers to make our ecosystem more accessible and our product and libraries easier to use.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with product, marketing, and engineering to build a brand and identity for Aptos
- Designing UI/UX flows across ecosystem engagement
- Designing various Web3 applications like Wallets and DApps in both Web and Mobile
- Working closely with engineers to identify and improve upon content and design issues
What we’re looking for:
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 5+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a 100% remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (i.e. RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
Aptos is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.