We are looking for a Graphic Designer to work across our business focusing on supporting our marketing team, creative and product teams with world class creative graphic vision across all our customer touch points.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with Marketing team to support editorial vision with aligned graphic concepts
- Can easily create multiple visual assets: High quality images, videos, motion graphics, illustrations, gifs, custom graphics and typography that align with the brands overall image.
- Always have finger on the pulse of the next big thing and fresh creative concepts relevant to our customer base and in line with our brand TOV
- Manage all graphic design business needs from conception to delivery across organic social, paid social, email newsletters, onsite imagery, invites, marketing collateral etc
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring brand consistency across all customer touch points and projects
- Liaise between the marketing and creative teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments
- An understanding of the web3 ecosystem and what’s important to them to ensure engagement
- Experience in designing for an aspirational brand or a similar
- Experience working across numerous marketing channels.
- Experienced with Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, Blender, Adobe XD
- Video editing experience and colour grading,
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
- Good time management and resilience, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work in fast moving and reactive business with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate confidently, effectively, and appropriately with the wider team.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Health insurance compensation 🏥
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy, and responsibility 💪
We offer a supportive working environment, plenty of training & career development opportunities, team events and socials
The start date for this role is immediate upon finding the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and portfolio through to us!