Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Miami, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan. We are remote friendly and believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Opportunity:
We’re seeking a talented and passionate Growth Analyst to join our growth team. Candidates should be experienced, but willing to collaborate, adapt and learn. Data analysis skills as well as ingenuity and creativity are vital as we’re driving improvements to our products, user experiences and engagement.
What you’ll being doing:
- Perform deep dive analysis to understand and optimize the key levers of our growth ecosystems
- Analyze return on investment of promotions
- Model customer lifetime value for different customer segments
- Design core metrics that serve as the North Stars for team efforts and model tradeoffs across product areas
- Apply statistics and modeling to improve the efficiency of systems across Growth Initiatives
- Work with product managers and engineers to design data products and debug A/B experiments
- Create growth dashboards for the team to enable faster reaction time on course corrections
- You will interact with BI tools like metabase, google analytics, amplitude, appsflyer and will conduct SQL queries on our own database.
What we’re looking for in you:
- 3+ years of industry experience with proven ability to apply scientific methods to solve real-world problems on web scale data
- Proficient in SQL/Hive
- Proven ability to apply scientific methods to solve real-world problems
- Ability to lead initiatives across multiple product areas and communicate findings with leadership and product teams
Nice to Haves:
- Bilingual in Mandarin/English
- Crypto experience or a willingness to learn
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.