Coinmetro, a highly innovative, fast paced crypto-company is looking to expand their Growth team.
With more than 80 employees working at Coinmetro, we want to continue our growth in 2022 and our Growth department is looking for enthusiastic individual who would like to be part of the new financial systems.
We believe in creating opportunities that give access to explore the worlds of digital finance, creating an ecosystem and environment where we adhere to company values like: integrity, transparency, open communication, supporting each other, working and collaborating as a team and learning and engaging with our community.
Does this sound appealing to you? If yes, then we may be looking for you!
- Work to consolidate and continuously report Growth metrics and KPIs in alignment with Marketing, Product and Finance into a unified view to determine our growth performance.
- Monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on marketing and growth metrics and split-test results. Make recommendations based on sound analytics, experimentation, and test findings
- Drive continual learning, optimizations, and outcomes across the company.
- Help develop a data-driven culture within the company
- Using data to determine what product and marketing experiments to run, then actually running the experiments and sharing the results
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure that analytical insights can be incorporated into all key decision-making
- Effectively present and communicate analysis and recommendations to executive leaders, managers, and teammates to drive business decisions
- Minimum 1-2 years of proven work experience in a data analyst role
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusions
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience extracting insights using advanced SQL to work efficiently at scale Advanced expertise with commonly used analytics tools including Google Analytics and Excel
- Strong knowledge of statistics, this includes experimental design for optimization, statistical significance, confidence intervals, and predictive analytics techniques.
- Must be self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Active team player, excellent communication skills, positive attitude, and good work ethic
- You come up with creative solutions to challenging problems
- Access to all Udemy Business online courses
- Online mental health support platform
- Sports compensation
- Eyewear compensation
- Flexible working time
- The freedom to execute your own ideas in a relaxed environment made up of passionate and motivated colleagues
- Competitive base pay + other bonuses
- Loads of room for career development, working with experienced people in an international company
- A unique opportunity to join the fintech sector, helping us to drive the transformational growth of the crypto industry