Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
Our Strategy team, consisting of Growth and Marketing, is leading us on a bold mission to expand into emerging markets. In order to maximise our reach and effectiveness, we are both strengthening our in-house Growth and Marketing capabilities and actively recruiting experienced global professionals in these domains. As the prime facilitators of our overall growth plan and membership acquisition objectives, the Growth and Marketing team will be the powerhouse behind our success.
To aid us in our strategy and initiatives, the Growth Hacker will be responsible for assisting us in increasing our user acquisition and conversion rate. Your primary function will be to identify, develop and optimise growth channels. Highlighting the blockers that are hampering growth for the business. Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to increase the effectiveness of future marketing strategies.
The VP of Growth shares their thoughts on the Xapo Bank expansion plan into the emerging markets and all the exciting initiatives within the team: “We´re on the rocket ship, and we need to have some great astronauts onboard with us as the journey will be exciting and we’re aiming to grow, grow & grow more. ”
- Identifying, developing and optimizing growth channels
- Pinpointing issues that are hampering growth for the business
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to shape future marketing strategies
- Implementing initiatives and projects to achieve growth goals for the company
- Replicating successful strategies at scale and in new markets
- Developing and executing campaigns to drive traffic to digital channels
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics
- Background in Data Analysis or other heavily data driven roles, and growth hacking
- 4+ years of experience in a related role and in a startup, fast-paced environment
- Crypto industry/domain knowledge and experience
- A portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to leverage data, metrics, analytics and trends to generate creative ideas
- Skilled at web optimization, lead generation, conversion analysis, and creating lead funnels
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset
- An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best – from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.